Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon
Science and Forum Techie Bod
Jon

convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty
PostSubject: convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness   convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty10th March 2009, 11:27 am

oo, iv been reading the stuff by Jung on Kabbalah
oh cool
need to find you that book!!! remind me!
he explains the thing that bev mentioned about needing a balance of good and evilaha.
and that there must be a balance in the universe
and jung says that the purpose of life is the elevate (ascend) and the only way to do this is by unifying divine opposites (good and evil). by allying with one and condemning the other u deny part of urself (as we are all made of good and evil aspects) and therefore assisting the seperation and disharmony of the universe rahter than unifying
aha this makes sense
the divine opposites are like masculine/ feminine, good/evil ...
cant think of the others

im reading about higher and lower vibrations at the mo
and this explains totally, but in a different way, what he says above
ye, in a way to elevate ourselves, we will ascend beyond the angels
and he was talking about this in the 1940s
this is just a kabbalistic philosophy which has been around since the 11th century

wow its taken us THAT long to get it?!
and in relation to the 2012 issues, it suggests that we're now reaching the point where everyone has elevated enough to get to the next level
in 2008 we elevated beyong the level of spirit
and beame the most advanced beings to incarnate on the earth
so shamanic work suffers, except for those individuals who through illness fall below the level of the earth

oh that last bit has confused me, though i get, and agree with that
well it kinda seems that where the shaman will ask spirit for advice, we are in more spiritually advanced now and should go within for guidance or ask higher
oh right!!! that makes sense now
and only those who get caught by the undertow will need shamanic healing
do add stuff about this to the website
he is right too, that Jung man
ok, il copy the convo
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness   convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty10th March 2009, 12:34 pm

ta for putting this up Jon! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
Chrissie

PostSubject: Re: convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness   convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty10th March 2009, 2:17 pm

It makes sense to me too .........

I know I've spoken to Jon and Bev about this when I said that I had no affinity with drumming and shamanic work and to concentrate on the higher vibrations.and it looks that I am going the right way

convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Conentriccircles1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness   convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness Empty

Back to top Go down

convo between me and cheryl on jung and consciouness
Page 1 of 1