Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

2012 and the Dimension Shift

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon
Science and Forum Techie Bod
Jon

2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty
PostSubject: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty5th February 2009, 4:46 pm

Below is a link to the Weinhold insitute website which has a really long and detailed article about the 2012 ascension without any scaremongering. This is more or less consistent with what I have been shown by spirit rather than any of the scaremongering that we see.

http://weinholds.typepad.com/main/2012_and_the_dimensional_shift/index.html
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty5th February 2009, 9:06 pm

Thanks for that, ill go read it in the morning! Smile X
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty15th February 2009, 10:35 am

i was just thinking, isnt scaremongering just fear under another name?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: reply to cheryl on scaremongering   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty15th February 2009, 2:36 pm

ye, its kinda a deliberating instilling of fear into people - intending to make people scared
Back to top Go down
Chrissie

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty15th February 2009, 3:48 pm

Definitions and synonyms

fear (fîr)
n.
a. A feeling of agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger.
b. A state or condition marked by this feeling: living in fear.
2. A feeling of disquiet or apprehension: a fear of looking foolish.
3. Extreme reverence or awe, as toward a supreme power.
4. A reason for dread or apprehension: Being alone is my greatest fear.
v. feared, fear·ing, fears
v.tr.
1. To be afraid or frightened of.
2. To be uneasy or apprehensive about: feared the test results.
3. To be in awe of; revere.
4. To consider probable; expect: I fear you are wrong. I fear I have bad news for you.
5. Archaic To feel fear within (oneself).
v.intr.
1. To be afraid.
2. To be uneasy or apprehensive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English fer, from Old English fr, danger, sudden calamity; see per-3 in Indo-European roots.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fearer n.
Synonyms: fear, fright, dread, terror, horror, panic, alarm, dismay, consternation, trepidation
These nouns denote the agitation and anxiety caused by the presence or imminence of danger. Fear is the most general term: "Fear is the parent of cruelty" J.A. Froude.
Fright is sudden, usually momentary, great fear: In my fright, I forgot to lock the door.
Dread is strong fear, especially of what one is powerless to avoid: His dread of strangers kept him from socializing.
Terror is intense, overpowering fear: "And now at the dead hour of the night, amid the dreadful silence of that old house, so strange a noise as this excited me to uncontrollable terror" Edgar Allan Poe.
Horror is a combination of fear and aversion or repugnance: Murder arouses widespread horror.
Panic is sudden frantic fear, often groundless: The fire caused a panic among the horses.
Alarm is fright aroused by the first realization of danger: I watched with alarm as the sky darkened.
Dismay robs one of courage or the power to act effectively: The rumor of war caused universal dismay.
Consternation is often paralyzing, characterized by confusion and helplessness: Consternation gripped the city as the invaders approached.
Trepidation is dread characteristically marked by trembling or hesitancy: "They were ... full of trepidation about things that were never likely to happen" John Morley.
Word History: Old English fr, the ancestor of our word fear, meant "calamity, disaster," but not the emotion engendered by such an event. This is in line with the meaning of the prehistoric Common Germanic word *fraz, "danger," which is the source of words with similar senses in other Germanic languages, such as Old Saxon and Old High German fr, "ambush, danger," and Old Icelandic fr, "treachery, damage." Scholars have determined the form and meaning of Germanic *fraz by working backward from the forms and the meanings of its descendants. The most important cause of the change of meaning in the word fear was probably the existence in Old English of the related verb fran, which meant "to terrify, take by surprise." Fear is first recorded in Middle English with the sense "emotion of fear" in a work composed around 1290.

The American Heritage®️ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©️2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

fear
Noun
1. a feeling of distress or alarm caused by danger or pain that is about to happen
2. something that causes fear
3. possibility or likelihood: there is no fear of her agreeing to that
4. no fear Informal certainly not
Verb
1. to be afraid of (someone or something)
2. Formal to be sorry: I fear the children were not very good yesterday
3. fear for to feel anxiety about something [Old English fǣr]
fearless adj
fearlessly adv
Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 ©️ HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006

Fear
See also phobias.

horripilation
the raising of the hairs on the skin as a response to cold or fear; goose bumps or goose pimples.
panophobia
1. a nonspecific fear, a state of general anxiety.
2. an abnormal fear of everything. Also panphobia, pantaphobia, pantophobia. — panophobe, n. — panophobic, adj.
phobophobia
1. an abnormal fear of being af raid; a fear of fear itself.
2. a fear of phobias.
polyphobia
an abnormal fear of many things.
-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. fear - an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
fearfulness, fright
emotion - any strong feeling
alarm, consternation, dismay - fear resulting from the awareness of danger
creeps - a feeling of fear and revulsion; "he gives me the creeps"
frisson, quiver, shudder, tingle, chill, thrill, shiver - an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
horror - intense and profound fear
hysteria - excessive or uncontrollable fear
affright, panic, terror - an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
panic attack, scare - a sudden attack of fear
stage fright - fear that affects a person about to face an audience
apprehension, apprehensiveness, dread - fearful expectation or anticipation; "the student looked around the examination room with apprehension"
timidity, timidness, timorousness - fear of the unknown or unfamiliar or fear of making decisions
intimidation - the feeling of being intimidated; being made to feel afraid or timid
cold sweat - the physical condition of concurrent perspiration and chill; associated with fear
fearlessness, bravery - feeling no fear
2. fear - an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction"
concern, care
anxiety - a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune
3. fear - a feeling of profound respect for someone or something; "the fear of God"; "the Chinese reverence for the dead"; "the French treat food with gentle reverence"; "his respect for the law bordered on veneration"
reverence, veneration, awe
Verb 1. fear - be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event; "I fear she might get aggressive"
worry - be worried, concerned, anxious, troubled, or uneasy; "I worry about my job"
2. fear - be afraid or scared of; be frightened of; "I fear the winters in Moscow"; "We should not fear the Communists!"
dread
panic - be overcome by a sudden fear; "The students panicked when told that final exams were less than a week away"
3. fear - be sorry; used to introduce an unpleasant statement; "I fear I won't make it to your wedding party"
regret - express with regret; "I regret to say that you did not gain admission to Harvard"
4. fear - be uneasy or apprehensive about; "I fear the results of the final exams"
5. fear - regard with feelings of respect and reverence; consider hallowed or exalted or be in awe of; "Fear God as your father"; "We venerate genius"
reverence, venerate, revere
esteem, respect, value, prise, prize - regard highly; think much of; "I respect his judgement"; "We prize his creativity"
saint, enshrine - hold sacred
worship - show devotion to (a deity); "Many Hindus worship Shiva"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. ©️ 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

fear
noun 1. dread, horror, panic, terror, dismay, awe, fright, tremors, qualms, consternation, alarm, trepidation, timidity, fearfulness, blue funk (informal) apprehensiveness, cravenness
noun 2. bugbear, bête noire, horror, nightmare, anxiety, terror, dread, spectre, phobia, bogey, thing (informal)
noun 3. anxiety, concern, worry, doubt, nerves (informal) distress, suspicion, willies (informal) creeps (informal) butterflies (informal) funk (informal) angst, unease, apprehension, misgiving(s), nervousness, agitation, foreboding(s), uneasiness, solicitude, blue funk (informal) heebie-jeebies (informal) collywobbles (informal) disquietude
noun 4. awe, wonder, respect, worship, dread, reverence, veneration
verb 5. be afraid of, dread, be scared of, be frightened of, shudder at, be fearful of, be apprehensive about, tremble at, be terrified by, have a horror of, take fright at, have a phobia about, have qualms about, live in dread of, be in a blue funk about (informal) have butterflies in your stomach about (informal) shake in your shoes about
verb 6. revere, respect, reverence, venerate, stand in awe of
verb 7. regret, feel, suspect, have a feeling, have a hunch, have a sneaking suspicion, have a funny feeling
fear for something or someone worry about, be concerned about, be anxious about, tremble for, be distressed about, feel concern for, be disquieted over
Collins Essential Thesaurus 2nd Edition 2006 ©️ HarperCollins Publishers 2005, 2006
Back to top Go down
Jon
Jon

PostSubject: and hence the distinction with scaremonger.....   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty15th February 2009, 5:54 pm

scare·mon·ger (skârmnggr, -mng-)
n.
One who spreads frightening rumors; an alarmist.
scaremonger·ing n.

scaremonger
Noun
a person who starts or spreads rumours of disaster to frighten people
scaremongering n
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty16th February 2009, 10:06 am

LOL!!! thanks for all that Jon!!! i never knew fear covered so much !!!!!

wonder if there is a list like that for Love???
Back to top Go down
Chrissie

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty17th February 2009, 4:43 am

Here's the love list.

love (lv)
n.
1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
a. Sexual passion.
b. Sexual intercourse.
c. A love affair.
4. An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
5. A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
6. An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
a. A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
b. The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
8. Love Mythology Eros or Cupid.
9. often Love Christianity Charity.
10. Sports A zero score in tennis.
v. loved, lov·ing, loves
v.tr.
1. To have a deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward (a person): We love our parents. I love my friends.
2. To have a feeling of intense desire and attraction toward (a person).
3. To have an intense emotional attachment to: loves his house.
a. To embrace or caress.
b. To have sexual intercourse with.
5. To like or desire enthusiastically: loves swimming.
6. Theology To have charity for.
7. To thrive on; need: The cactus loves hot, dry air.
v.intr.
To experience deep affection or intense desire for another.
Idioms:
for love
Out of compassion; with no thought for a reward: She volunteers at the hospital for love.
for love or money
Under any circumstances. Usually used in negative sentences: I would not do that for love or money.
for the love of
For the sake of; in consideration for: did it all for the love of praise.
in love
1. Deeply or passionately enamored: a young couple in love.
2. Highly or immoderately fond: in love with Japanese painting; in love with the sound of her own voice.
no love lost
No affection; animosity: There's no love lost between them.

[Middle English, from Old English lufu; see leubh- in Indo-European roots.]
Synonyms: love, affection, devotion, fondness, infatuation
These nouns denote feelings of warm personal attachment or strong attraction to another person. Love is the most intense: marrying for love.
Affection is a less ardent and more unvarying feeling of tender regard: parental affection.
Devotion is earnest, affectionate dedication and implies selflessness: teachers admired for their devotion to children.
Fondness is strong liking or affection: a fondness for small animals.
Infatuation is foolish or extravagant attraction, often of short duration: lovers blinded to their differences by their mutual infatuation.

The American Heritage®️ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©️2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

love
Verb
[loving, loved]
1. to have a great affection for a person or thing
2. to have passionate desire for someone
3. to like (to do something) very much
Noun
1. an intense emotion of affection towards a person or thing
2. a deep feeling of sexual attraction
3. wholehearted liking for or pleasure in something
4. a beloved person: often used as an endearment
5. Brit informal a commonplace term of address, not necessarily restricted to people one knows or has regard for
6. (in tennis, squash, etc.) a score of zero
7. fall in love to become in love
8. for love or money in any circumstances
9. in love feeling a strong emotional and sexual attraction
10. make love to
a. to have sexual intercourse with
b. Now archaic to court [Old English lufu]
lovable
loveable adj
Collins Essential English Dictionary 2nd Edition 2006 ©️ HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006

Love

free-lovism
the doctrine or practice of having sexual relations without marriage or any other commitment to an obligation.
inamorata
a female lover or a woman who is loved.
inamorato
a male lover or a man who is loved.
philauty
Obsolete, self love; an excessive regard for oneself.
philostorgy
Obsolete, natural love or affection.
-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. love - a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
adoration, worship - a feeling of profound love and admiration
agape love, agape - selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications (especially love that is spiritual in nature)
agape - (Christian theology) the love of God or Christ for mankind
filial love - the love of a child for a parent
ardor, ardour - intense feeling of love
amorousness, enamoredness - a feeling of love or fondness
calf love, puppy love, infatuation, crush - temporary love of an adolescent
devotedness, devotion - feelings of ardent love; "their devotion to each other was beautiful"
benevolence - disposition to do good
heartstrings - your deepest feelings of love and compassion; "many adoption cases tug at the heartstrings"
caring, lovingness - a loving feeling
loyalty - feelings of allegiance
hate, hatred - the emotion of intense dislike; a feeling of dislike so strong that it demands action
2. love - any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
passion
object - the focus of cognitions or feelings; "objects of thought"; "the object of my affection"
3. love - a beloved person; used as terms of endearment
beloved, dear, dearest, honey
lover - a person who loves someone or is loved by someone
4. love - a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction; "their love left them indifferent to their surroundings"; "she was his first love"
erotic love, sexual love
concupiscence, physical attraction, sexual desire, eros - a desire for sexual intimacy
5. love - a score of zero in tennis or squash; "it was 40 love"
score - a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest; "the score was 7 to 0"
6. love - sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people; "his lovemaking disgusted her"; "he hadn't had any love in months"; "he has a very complicated love life"
love life, lovemaking, making love, sexual love
sex, sex activity, sexual activity, sexual practice - activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
Verb 1. love - have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
love - be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
cherish, hold dear, treasure, care for - be fond of; be attached to
dote - shower with love; show excessive affection for; "Grandmother dotes on her the twins"
adore - love intensely; "he just adored his wife"
detest, hate - dislike intensely; feel antipathy or aversion towards; "I hate Mexican food"; "She detests politicians"
2. love - get pleasure from; "I love cooking"
enjoy
like - find enjoyable or agreeable; "I like jogging"; "She likes to read Russian novels"
get off - enjoy in a sexual way; "He gets off on shoes"
3. love - be enamored or in love with; "She loves her husband deeply"
love - have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
romance - have a love affair with
4. love - have sexual intercourse with; "This student sleeps with everyone in her dorm"; "Adam knew Eve"; "Were you ever intimate with this man?"
bonk, do it, eff, fuck, get it on, get laid, have a go at it, have intercourse, have it away, have it off, have sex, be intimate, lie with, make love, roll in the hay, screw, sleep together, sleep with, hump, jazz, bed, bang, make out, know
neck, make out - kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion; "The couple were necking in the back seat of the car"
have, take - have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable"
fornicate - have sex without being married
copulate, mate, couple, pair - engage in sexual intercourse; "Birds mate in the Spring"

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. ©️ 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

love
verb 1. adore, care for, treasure, cherish, prize, worship, be devoted to, be attached to, be in love with, dote on, hold dear, think the world of, idolize, feel affection for, have affection for, adulate << OPPOSITE hate
verb 2. enjoy, like, desire, fancy, appreciate, relish, delight in, savour, take pleasure in, have a soft spot for, be partial to, have a weakness for << OPPOSITE dislike
verb 3. cuddle, neck (informal) kiss, pet, embrace, caress, fondle, canoodle (slang)
noun 4. passion, liking, regard, friendship, affection, warmth, attachment, intimacy, devotion, tenderness, fondness, rapture, adulation, adoration, infatuation, ardour, endearment, aroha N.Z. amity << OPPOSITE hatred
noun 5. liking, taste, delight in, bent for, weakness for, relish for, enjoyment, devotion to, penchant for, inclination for, zest for, fondness for, soft spot for, partiality to
noun 6. beloved, dear, dearest, sweet, lover, angel, darling, honey, loved one, sweetheart, truelove, dear one, leman (archaic) inamorata or inamorato << OPPOSITE enemy
noun 7. sympathy, understanding, heart, charity, pity, humanity, warmth, mercy, sorrow, kindness, tenderness, friendliness, condolence, commiseration, fellow feeling, soft-heartedness, tender-heartedness, aroha N.Z. fall in love with someone lose your heart to, fall for, be taken with, take a shine to (informal) become infatuated with, fall head over heels in love with, be swept off your feet by, bestow your affections on >> for love without payment, freely, for nothing, free of charge, gratis, pleasurably for love or money by any means, ever, under any conditions >> in love enamoured, charmed, captivated, smitten, wild (informal) mad (informal) crazy (informal) enthralled, besotted, infatuated, enraptured make love have sexual intercourse, have sex, go to bed, sleep together, do it (informal) mate, have sexual relations, have it off (slang) have it away (slang) >> adjective amatory
Collins Essential Thesaurus 2nd Edition 2006 ©️ HarperCollins Publishers 2005, 2006
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty17th February 2009, 7:53 am

im glad to see the list for love is as long, and i have to say i never realised love covered so many different contexts!

thanks for this! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 and the Dimension Shift   2012 and the Dimension Shift Empty

Back to top Go down

2012 and the Dimension Shift
Page 1 of 1