Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Angie July, interdementional traveler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angiejuly

angiejuly

Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty
PostSubject: Angie July, interdementional traveler   Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty6th June 2011, 3:03 am

I have a message for my fellow lightworkers, I love you so much , you are devine and loved in everyway. Please spread my advise of blueprint to world peace. It came to me after my bigest experiance last winter. It is checkmate to the wicked in absolute.

"We must value ourselves at our contributions to society and environment and not our abilities to aquire monitery value through means of greed and backstabbing to rise to the top. Within a system like this I see it impossible for the greedy to find food other than that the rats do not want."
Angie July.

I am against government as a whole, In the system I mentioned above governments would turn into orginazations that pretty much monitor the natural resorses of its given aria. Corporations would become organizations that would share plans and technology instead of patents binding growth in any given civilization that could use it. Food orginazations that know what is needed around the world by the land orginazations ( old governments) to distribute anything that might be needed. No more trade, just supplying what is needed , where it`s needed, when it`s needed for nothing more than the fact we all love eachother and life. Embrace Aquarius!!!

My two sentances are checkmate to greed, social class, segrigation, war, forced hunger, forced suffering, suffering of wildlife, borders, theft, ect
If I jarbled your mind it`s because you have been tought to think against this but it really is World Order checkmate.
Choose a side, Order or freedom. Love or spirital death.

For all of you! Here is My personal advise of how to save yourself .
1st: know who you trully are
2nd: Know what you trully want
3rd: KNow it will come to you

Please spread my words. It will Jarble peoples minds awake because nobody can argue it without sounding insane.
I love you all , Angie July 7/7/71

https://youtu.be/BfT7irhE8_Q

Back to top Go down
http://angiejuly.blogspot.com/
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angie July, interdementional traveler   Angie July,  interdementional traveler Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am

Hello there!

Thank you for this post; I quite agree - mind control and hunger and many other issues are a problem in this world.

We must remember the only truth is love Smile

Thanks for joining and for this really thoughtful post! I look foward to hearing more from you!

take care

Cheryl Turtlemoon
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com

Angie July, interdementional traveler
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Light :: Circle Of Light :: Introductions/Welcomes-
Jump to: