Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
You did not just say/do that :D Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
You did not just say/do that :D Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
You did not just say/do that :D Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
You did not just say/do that :D Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
You did not just say/do that :D Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
You did not just say/do that :D Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
You did not just say/do that :D Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
You did not just say/do that :D Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
You did not just say/do that :D Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

You did not just say/do that :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HaloHusky

HaloHusky

You did not just say/do that :D Empty
PostSubject: You did not just say/do that :D   You did not just say/do that :D Empty21st March 2009, 2:12 pm

A topic that i have stolen from another forum i lurk on.

Basically here is where you post those embarassing moments where you make a slip of the tongue or make a fool of yourself- example from my friend

when driving I forgot what headlights were called and yelled "omg that guy had his dazzlers on full blast!" which then caused the cars' occupants to look at me with a new found level of pity.

So yeah, post up those stories (if you remember them) of silly mistakes, it can be quite amusing to read over those silly moments of sillyness Very Happy

Personally the only thing i remember was when i was talking to mum about how supposedly the Ghurkas are not so popular with the brits in the army, except i called them Gherkins not Ghurkas.... ooops! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: You did not just say/do that :D   You did not just say/do that :D Empty24th March 2009, 3:07 am

oooh good idea Halo!!!!!!

first of all i did have a little giggle at the Gerkins! lol!!!!

ok i have had many many slip ups!

heres just one of the many.......

telling people in the circle to do it by themselves (!!!)

(jon, im sure you remember that! lol!)

saying that i could see a dog in the realm of spirit, with ears on the front!!!!!!!!

(to which the chairman replied, Cheryl love, where else did you think they would be???!!!) cause of much hilarity i can tell you.

if we want to include other slip ups... can i include passing wind (loudly) as i stood up to do a closing prayer, and then AGAIN as i sat down! luckily everyone laughed so much it was really funny (but VERY embarrassing)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
HaloHusky

HaloHusky

PostSubject: Re: You did not just say/do that :D   You did not just say/do that :D Empty30th March 2009, 1:24 pm

hahahah! they are some fantastic embarasing moments! lol

Hope more people reply soon, i wanna read more funny stories, though i gotta admit the dog one tickled me quite a bit XD
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

PostSubject: Re: You did not just say/do that :D   You did not just say/do that :D Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am

actually, Hayley (halo)

The dog story is still doing the rounds! i dont think I am going to live it down!!!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You did not just say/do that :D   You did not just say/do that :D Empty

Back to top Go down

You did not just say/do that :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Light :: Everything Else :: The Happy Section-
Jump to: