Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
The people are missing out Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
The people are missing out Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
The people are missing out Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
The people are missing out Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
The people are missing out Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
The people are missing out Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
The people are missing out Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
The people are missing out Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
The people are missing out Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The people are missing out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angiejuly

angiejuly

The people are missing out Empty
PostSubject: The people are missing out   The people are missing out Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm

I just wanted to say I am so alone in my experience I had. I realised the world is off path and see how to get it back on. I feel all 18 of us should try to come here more often and talk. I am at a loss. I all I have learned is what I see from within but it still takes others for me to understand the veriables. I want this place to start going soon. The time has never become more important for lightworkers to unite in conversation. I am here and will check everyday. I hope others will come more. OUr thoughts are concidered to be craziness so we are very unpopular. Other 2012 sites are more about fear than anything else. We have a pure chance here and out of conversations of love we can and will heal.
Love you. Angie
Back to top Go down
http://angiejuly.blogspot.com/

The people are missing out
Page 1 of 1