Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty
PostSubject: The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video   The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty5th February 2009, 12:37 pm

The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain is the fire of transformation by www.divinapresenca.com.br

Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
Chrissie

The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video   The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Empty24th February 2009, 4:36 am

I found this yesterday evening and tried it and today feel very calm and chilled out
The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video Violet-flame-large

Violet Flame Reborn-Anatomy of a Decree

Utilizing the Action of Prayer with the Violet Flame

IN THE NAME OF MY MIGHTY IAM PRESENCE I CALL FORTH
ST. GERMAIN'S VIOLET FLAME ACTION OF TRANSMUTATION AND FREEDOM TO BALANCE THE ENERGIES OF LIGHT, TRANSMUTE ANY IMPURITIES WITHIN MY BEING AND EXTEND MERCY'S FLAME TO ALL I MAY CONTACT.

Violet Fire Penetrate

Violet Fire Consume

Violet Fire Raise Up in Me

Violet Fire Illume

Direct Your Flame

Envelope My Form

Purify My Energies

In Feeling, Thought Reborn

Take My Highest Purposes

Thy Divine Will To Be

Set Me on the Course

To Complete IAM Mastery

Into the Flame I Leave

A Lesser Sense of Me

Rising From that Alchemy

I find new Victory

This Violet Flame composition is intended to be an example how You can invoke or call forth specific commands to manifest in your being and world. Violet Flame Reborn is to be given in a Rhythmic , Flowing expression enunciating the words in a clear, full action and delivery. You can enhance this efficency, by placing your attention on your IAM Presence, seeing and visualizing this inner purple light creating a lightness of being, lifting and dissolving untoward thoughts, density and restoring you to inner peace, wisdom and transcendence.

Read and examine the words themselves as they can become agents of manifestations, creations and commands for your greater good.

Can be done in a sequence of three, six or nine times or for a period of time as your experience it's Alchemical effects and change

No Specific claim is made as to the actual results you may experience, but is given as an example that you may experiment and have an opportunity through your own efforts and devotion.

Copyrighted 2004 Ronald Henry all rights reserved
Back to top Go down

The Violet Flame of Saint-Germain - very short but powerful little video
Page 1 of 1