Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

A Wonderful, Helpful Website!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iwritebackwards

A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty
PostSubject: A Wonderful, Helpful Website!   A Wonderful, Helpful Website! Empty7th July 2009, 10:58 am

Hello All!
I AM Dianna and I would love to share a website with you that is truely helpful to me, and I hope it will be for you as well.
Since most of us here on this site are going through the ascension process, and most likely having a difficult time with it, I have found a website that follows a woman who is going through it as well, but is alittle further along than alot of us. She has alot to tell us, and alot of information to give us. Her name is Karen Bishop and her website is "EmergingAngels.com".
Now, there's a particular section that's extremely helpful. If you go to her site, you'll see different sections. Look for "New Posts". There, you will find a link to "Heaven's Gate". This is a 64pg. e-book that is given to us (by donations only), but she knows that if we are on a close stage of ascension like she is, that we've already surrendered ourselves and most likely all of our possessions (including money). So, she is letting us download that e-book for free. I cannot stress more that this "Heaven's Gate" is her best work yet. She goes into alot of detail of what we should expect and what we're probably feeling now.
I hope you will visit her site, and learn a great deal from it. I did.
Until next time, Love,Light, and Compassion To All. Dianna(iwritebackwards)
P.S. If you visit and love her site and have learned alot, please feel free to let me know. We're all here to help one another. Thanks. Dianna
Back to top Go down

A Wonderful, Helpful Website!
Page 1 of 1