Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
vibration increase mediation Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
vibration increase mediation Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
vibration increase mediation Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
vibration increase mediation Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
vibration increase mediation Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
vibration increase mediation Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
vibration increase mediation Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
vibration increase mediation Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
vibration increase mediation Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

vibration increase mediation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

vibration increase mediation Empty
PostSubject: vibration increase mediation   vibration increase mediation Empty24th March 2009, 9:19 am

My Dearest Brothers and Sisters,

Blessings to All. Here is a guided meditation to help raise your vibrational frequencies and energies. Feel the Light and Love as this meditation will help you on your way to ascension.

Connecting Your 12 Bodies of Light

Put yourself into a relaxing position, either sitting or lying down and arrange yourself so that you feel as comfortable as possible, so you can relax completely. Close your eyes, and take a deep breath in through your nose, hold it for a moment, and then let it slowly out your mouth as you allow yourself to begin relaxing. Connect to Gaia. Feel the love and healing that she gives you on this meditation. Embrace your inner world.

Now repeat these words in your mind, heart and soul. Follow them and integrate them. Absorb it into your consciousness, your awareness and all levels of your being.

I now absorb, blend and anchor my physical body to my etheric body.

I now absorb, blend and anchor my physical, my etheric body to my astral body.

I now absorb, blend and anchor my physical body, my etheric body, my astral body to my mental body.

I now absorb, blend and anchor my physical body, etheric body, my astral body, my mental body to my spiritual body.

Keep following this pattern until you absorb, blend and anchor (all of the previous bodies) to the buddic body, atmic body, monadic body and logoic body as well.

Then absorb, blend and anchor, (all previous bodies) to my group soul body of light, with my group monadic body of light.

I now absorb, blend and anchor (all of the previous bodies) my galactic body of light, and my universal body of light.

I so anchor all 12 dimensions. So be it. We are All one body, mind, and one consciousness fully absorbed as one.

Then continue as follows in heart, mind and soul, as it absorbs into your consciousness, awareness and all levels of your being.

The number of strands in the DNA within my cells is increasing from 2 to 12, my orginal number as a God, representing all 12 dimensions of reality. I acknowledge them now in my etheric body. I anchor the 12 strand helix there. So let it be.

I next anchor the 12 strand helix in my physical body. So mote it be.

I acknowledge my light body. It is that body which blends all my bodies together in Light. I have merged and anchored my soul body, my soul light body, my monadic light body, and my solar light body, my galactic light body and my universal light body.

All cells, atoms, molecules, particles and energy patterns are now changed. Your complete energy system is now open to receiving frequenting programming. Observe the intergration of these energies into you. Scan your body for the shifts and changes that have taken place. Ask your Higher Self and I AM PRESENCE to help you know this.

Next, feel and know that your so-called physical body is transmuting into your light body. Visualize your body as golden light flowing throughout your body. Within this flowing golden energy there are billions of little golden stars flowing through your entire body.

Now see all your charkas opened and unified in the Acsension Column of Light. See your so-called physical body completely absorbing these energies.

See one large merkaba surrounding your body, dual pyramids 57 feet high, one pointing upward, the other pointing down. Pure golden energy. And now, the pyramid pointing up is spinning clockwise, and the pyramid pointing down is spinning counterclockwise at precisely the right speed of ascension.

Next within this merkaba, see a smaller one 7 feet all around your body, and it also is spinning at the precise speed of ascension. The pyramid pointing up is spinning clockwise, and the pyramid pointing down is spinning counterclockwise.

Now see smaller merkabas about 6 inches high in each chakra, and they begin to spin at a high rate of speed. The speed of ascension.

Now see each of these small merkabas, divide into two, then 4, then 8, then 16, 32, 64, 128, and so forth, continuing to divide, still spinning until your entire body is filled with tiny merkabas, surrounding every atom and subatomic particle, and they are all spinning like tiny whirlwinds at the exact rate of accelerrlated asscension. This process and is ongoing from this moment forward until ascension is complete.

Now continue this process in mind, making each statement your own repeating it in your heart and soul, and resting with it as it absorbs into your awareness and consciousness and all levels of your being.

Beloved I AM PRESENCE, Elohim, ArchAngels, and All Masters, I call forth the tube of light, the Ascension Column of Light to surround me now. I call forth the complete opening of my ascension charkas now. I call forth the complete opening and activation of my brain centers for highest powers and awareness now. I call forth full golden white ascension energies in and through my crown chakra now. I call forth the complete anchoring of the 4th dimensional chakra grid and chakras 8-15 now. I call forth the 5th dimensional chakra grid and all higher charkas to merge and anchor now under the guidance of my monad.

I call forth the full anchoring of my soul and monadic light body now. I ask for the Masters and advanced light workers to infuse me with an energetic ray to build my light quotient to the highest safe level for me now. I ask for a continual light shower to purify me, raise my light intensity and raise the frequencies of all my bodies. I ask that this continue day and night from this moment forward, uninterrupted and continuous forever more as long as I desire.

Repeat these words and integrate them into your being: I AM the Monad. I AM the I AM. I AM the Light Divine. I AM Love.

All these processes continue automatically day and night until they are complete. They continue quickening the frequencies of the physical body into Light. Blending, weaving and anchoring the higher bodies into the four body system: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies. Hold this reality in thought and consciousness.

Express love and gratitude for all that you have experienced. It is now time to return to where you are. Count 1-5 to return.

Many blessings,
xox
Giddebol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com

vibration increase mediation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Light :: Circle Of Light :: Meditation-
Jump to: