Circle Of Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Circle Of Light

2012, ascension, merkabah, angels, metatron, flower of life, dodecadiamond, sacred geometry

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The people are missing out
Inductions Empty13th June 2011, 7:32 pm by angiejuly

» Angie July, interdementional traveler
Inductions Empty10th June 2011, 2:43 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Lightworkers.com Steve Rother
Inductions Empty21st January 2010, 10:20 pm by Chrissie

» Edge Media/Controvertial TV watch Online if you don@t have Sky Ch 200
Inductions Empty21st January 2010, 9:57 pm by Chrissie

» Earthrainbownetwork
Inductions Empty21st January 2010, 9:40 pm by Chrissie

» Welcome Trish!
Inductions Empty29th December 2009, 9:07 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» Hello! I AM Dianna
Inductions Empty29th December 2009, 9:06 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» new years resolutions.....
Inductions Empty29th December 2009, 9:04 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

» You did not just say/do that :D
Inductions Empty29th December 2009, 9:03 am by Cheryl Turtlemoon

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Inductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jon
Science and Forum Techie Bod
Jon

Inductions Empty
PostSubject: Inductions   Inductions Empty5th February 2009, 3:56 pm

I think its equally as important when doing this sort of pathworking meditation to use an induction that gets you or the meditator to a suitable level of relaxation. Also, if you relax all the muscles in the body, it is important to return the meditators awareness to all of them to focus them back on the physical rather than whichever plane they have been working on.

Below is an induction that was given to me by Julie Williams who does past life regressions down in Folkestone and did mine for me in 2007 using this induction.

Release the weight of your body into the chair. Notice how your back makes contact with the chair

Relax the back of your legs... the back of your hips... your lower back... middle back... and upper back. Feel the weight and relaxation of the back of your body sinking through the chair.

Relax the back of your shoulders... the back of your arms... the back of your neck... and the back of your head.

If you need to, wiggle and make any adjustments needed to relax the back of your body into the chair more fully. melt into the support of the chair completely. Now, notice the weight of your body.

Notice the weight of your legs as they rest on the chair. let your legs be heavy. let your thighs, feet and toes relax. Release, relax, and let go of them completely. Let your legs drift and float and now forget about them.

Notice the weight of your hips and pelvis as they rest on the chair. Let the weight of your pelvis sink into the chair.

Notice the weight of your ribcage. Let the back of your ribs melt into the chair. Feel your abdomen expand with each inhalation. As you exhale, let the belly fully contract. Like a giant balloon inflating and completely deflating. Relaxing deeper with each deep breath.

Notice the weight of your shoulders and arms as they rest on the chair. Let your arms be so heavy that they sink through the chair. The release them completely. Let go. Let them drift and float awa and then forget about them.

Notice the weight of your head as it rests on the chair. Let the head be heavy. Feel your neck and throat release and relax.

Relax the muscles of your face... relax your eyes and eyelids... allow your cheeks to melt into relaxation... release, relax, let go of your jaw... your forehead and eyebrows smooth and relaxed... feel your scalp melt into relaxation. Your whole head and face completely relaxed, released.

Become aware of your breathing. Notice each inhalation relaxing the front of your body, and each exhalation relaxing the whole back of your body. Breathing slow, deep and then let it go.

Breathing your body deeper and deeper into relaxation as you drift and float in peace.

Now - it is a good idea to direct the meditator to either the lower or higher realms. Staircases are good. Continue talking about the breathing, and with each breath, talk them down or up another step.
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

Inductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inductions   Inductions Empty5th February 2009, 9:12 pm

yep i totally agree although i have never heard of this being called Induction! I have been doing this for a long time, though never knew it had any other name apart from relaxation! labels aside, this is a good thing to do and assists with the next part of the meditation Smile

Sometimes though, just the relaxation itself is what the person needs! Some people are not great at visualizing and others are not great at relaxing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
Jon
Science and Forum Techie Bod
Jon

Inductions Empty
PostSubject: Inductions   Inductions Empty6th February 2009, 2:17 am

i think the term inductions is what they use in hypnotherapy (where Julie did her training) and its any technique that induces a hypnogogic state
Back to top Go down
Cheryl Turtlemoon
Admin
Cheryl Turtlemoon

Inductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inductions   Inductions Empty6th February 2009, 2:25 am

oh i did wonder if thats what it related to,the word i mean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cherylturtlemoon.com
Sponsored content

Inductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inductions   Inductions Empty